Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Hello to all my readers! I would like to enter a travel writing contest and win a trip to travel Australia and write about it. I need your help! If you could take a moment and let me know which was your favourite New Zealand blog entry, that would help me a lot, as I would like to submit one of the entries as my writing sample. Here is a link to all the posts to help you remember.

New Zealand blog posts link

And if you haven't read them yet, now is a perfect time. I'm looking for posts that made you feel like you were transported to another place, so keep that in mind. Thanks so much in advance!

P.s. The contest closes on June 27 so I would need your feedback as soon as possible so I can get to work editing and tailoring the chosen post to make it perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment